This flashlight is cETLus, ATEX, and IECEx listed Intrinsically Safe for use in both above and below ground hazardous locations where explosive gases and dust may be present.
The XPP-5418GX uses a CREE® LED rated at 200 lumens that works in conjunction with a high-efficiency deep parabolic reflector to create a usable flashlight beam rated at 143 meters.
The tail switch provides momentary or constant-on functionality. Meets the requirements of NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013). Power comes from 3 AA premium batteries (not included).
- cETLus, ATEX, and IECEx listed Intrinsically Safe for use in both above and below ground hazardous locations where explosive gases and dust may be present
- CREE® LED technology – 50,000 + hours LED life
- Momentary or constant-on flashlight
- Sharp focused flashlight beam for distance illumination
- Polymer housing
- Non-slip grip
- Tail switch
- Dustproof / Waterproof
- Impact & chemical resistant
- Meets requirements of NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013)
- Requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Lumens: 200
- Run-time: 10 hrs
- Beam Distance: 143 meters
- Candela: 5129
- Water / Dust Rating: IP-67
- Drop Rating: 2 meters
- Dimensions: Length 5.6 in. / Head Diameter 1.5 in.,
- Handle Diameter .75 x 1.4 in.
- Weight 5.4 oz.