X-Series Intrinsically Safe Flashlight, with Multi-Angel Helmet Mount
This flashlight is cETLus, ATEX, and IECEx listed Intrinsically Safe for use in both above and below ground hazardous locations where explosive gases and dust may be present.
The XPP-5418GX uses a CREE® LED rated at 200 lumens that works in conjunction with a high-efficiency deep parabolic reflector to create a usable flashlight beam rated at 143 meters.
The tail switch provides momentary or constant-on functionality. Meets the requirements of NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013). Power comes from 3 AA premium batteries (not included).
- 1 x X-Series Intrinsically Safe Torch
- 1 x Multi-Angle Mount
- cETLus, ATEX, and IECEx listed Intrinsically Safe for use in both above and below ground hazardous locations where explosive gases and dust may be present
- CREE® LED technology – 50,000 + hours LED life
- Momentary or constant-on flashlight
- Sharp focused flashlight beam for distance illumination
- Polymer housing
- Non-slip grip
- Tail switch
- Dustproof / Waterproof
- Impact & chemical resistant
- Meets requirements of NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013)
- Requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Multi-Angel Mount
- Can be mounted to virtually all fire helmets and hard hats
- Can be mounted to the brim on either side of most helmets
- Allows user to determine exact position for optimum light alignment
- Lumens: 200
- Run-time: 10 hrs
- Beam Distance: 143 meters
- Candela: 5129
- Water / Dust Rating: IP-67
- Drop Rating: 2 meters
- Dimensions: Length 5.6 in. / Head Diameter 1.5 in.,
- Handle Diameter .75 x 1.4 in.
- Weight 5.4 oz.