The Slammer is a commercial grade multi-purpose tool with many uses.
The Slammer is a cross between a slide hammer, an axe, grubber, and a sharp spade. The tool uses the downward force of an inner bar to slam the cutting blade through anything from tree stumps and roots, to solid door frames, walls, roofing, bricks and mortar, breaking concrete. This makes the Slammer a good tool for any Fire & Rescue service.
- Rural fire fighting
- Digging around tree stumps and tree roots - digging out hot spots.
- Civil Defence - Forcible entry tool into buildings
- The Slammer is made locally in New Zealand. The simple solid construction from high-tensile steel and bisalloy steel ensures a tool built to last and endure robust use.
Other uses include:
- Removing tree stumps and shrubs
- Digging and breaking up tough ground
- Track and road maintenance
- Demolition and construction
- Breaking concrete and ice
- Posthole digging and trenching
- Kiwi made
- Multi-purpose tool, which saves time and money
- Durable and long-lasting
- Works in tight spaces
- Easy walk-out blade design
- Prevents back strain - enables the user to keep an upright position and good posture