The Tarp Klip is the perfect solution for loose, torn, or non-existent eyelets or grommets.
The Tarp Klip is a low-cost scientifically designed and tested clip for securing and tying down tarpaulins, tents, signs, banners, truck/car covers, sails, boat covers, drop cloths, and canvas awnings.
The Tarp Klip is very versatile and can be used anywhere. It makes a lot of jobs easier around the home, useful on the boat, or great for outdoor activities and camping.
Tarp Klip Features:
- Rugged construction and design, and very strong
- Can be placed anywhere on a tarpaulin, tent, etc and won't damage the fabric
- Easy to use
- Will anchor practically anything down
- Inexpensive and durable.
- Available in two sizes: Medium / Large
- Made from industrial quality glass-filled polycarbonate, with UV protection
Multiple uses, for all seasons:
- Fire & Rescue Industry: Tarpaulins for salvage and ventilation operations
- Farming or Building Industry
- Auto Industry: Car covers, truck covers, carport or canopy covering
- Marine /Boating Industry: Boat covers, sails, hang towels or bags over the railings
- Camping and Outdoor recreation: Tents, ground covers, windbreaks. Could also be used for securing down an emergency shelter
- Utility: Outdoor furniture covers, woodpile covers, pool covers, bbq covers
- Gardening: Perfect for securing, repairing and constructing all types of ground covers, and protective plant barriers