These Kevlar-Silicon/ Nomex composite gloves are full structure gloves which exceed Standard EN659.
If you are looking for the best fire fighting gloves on the market with the best fit without the bulk of leather you have just found them.
- Four-layer textile glove with a membrane.
- The basic material on the back of the hand is Nomex®.
- The palm is made from Kevlar® with a silicon layer that ensures resistance against heat, abrasion and cutting, and provides high sensitivity and work comfort thanks to its flexibility.
- On the back of the hand, there are Kevlar® reinforcements providing better protection in the most exposed parts.
- The glove has a highly permeable Porelle® membrane that is water-resistant and at the same time makes a barrier against bacteria, blood and chemicals.
- The next layer is composition of technical Kevlar® and Nomex® which increases resistance against heat, abrasion and cutting.
- The hand is directly protected with the last layer – a lining made from 100% Kevlar®.
- The Knit wristband is made from Kevlar®.
Stronger than leather with tear and puncture resistance many times higher than leather.
- They don’t shrink when they dry out.
- They don’t shrink when hot.
- They don’t get slippery when wet.