Skip to content
- The teeth on the blade of the saw face outwards, pulling the glass out of the vehicle for increased patient safety.
- The 6TPI blade is standard on the saw. It cuts a slot through the glass without pulling large fragments of glass out of the windscreen.
- The blade is specially manufactured for the saw. High-speed steel with a modified tooth form, and tooth set, give the teeth extra strength.
- The blade is hardened, then tempered back to retain its hardness and greatly increase toughness.
- The blades are steam tempered to lessen cutting friction.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.