All Firetec Rural Fire fighting Suits are made in New Zealand by Firequip.
All our suits are made to order, and with our measuring sheet, we can make sure that each suit will fit every individual perfectly.
To ensure a good fit see our - fitting sheet "click to open"
- Outer Fire Shell: Proban 340gsm.
- Glo-Flex 2" triple protection, total visibility trim
- 50mm wide 584 CD / LUX / M2 + glow in the dark
- Colours: Available in Bright Orange and Bright Yellow
- Easy access patch pockets on jacket and trousers.
- Easy access radio pocket on the jacket.
- High collar with wide neck protector.
- Reflective tape 50mm wide, EN471
- Comfortable 50mm wide braces which are adjustable.
- 300mm overlap jacket meets EN531
- High cut front with drop tail on the jacket.
- Cuff tighteners on jacket and trousers.
- Zip front with Velcro over flap.
Firetec suits meet the following standards:
- EN533 for flame-retardant material.
- EN531 1995 para 6.2.2 shrinkage and jacket overlap after washing.
- EN470-1 1995 para 6.1 for 50 standard wash cycles.
- Certified to Australian standard AS 4824 & ISO 15384 for Wildland firefighting. protective clothing.
- EN471 class 2, AS/NZ 1906.4 class R for retro-reflective tape NFPA 1971.