For M8 handlebar bolts, the RAM-B-367U motorcycle handlebar base will replace the existing bolt with a 1" B size ball. This rubber ball base provides shock and vibration damping and is compatible with a wide variety of B size RAM® double socket arms and device holders. The RAM-B-367U motorcycle handlebar base will work with any motorcycle that features an 8mm bolt or smaller on its structure. A smaller bolt can be used, though the load capacity decreases with the bolt size.
- Attachment Point: Motorcycle handlebar top clamp, any bike that uses an M8 threaded bolt.
- Material: Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum
- Ball Size: 1" Rubber Ball "B" Size
- (1 QTY) 1" Rubber ball
- (1 QTY) M8 x 55 bolt (1.25 thread pitch)
- (1 QTY) M8 x 60 bolt (1.25 thread pitch)
- (1 QTY) M8 x 65 bolt (1.25 thread pitch)