The Pry-Axe is a lightweight, multipurpose, ‘Slam & Ram’ tool designed to pry, enlarge openings, cut sheet metal and twist off locks and latches. This efficient tool lets every firefighter force entry, rescue and ventilate without waiting for help. The Pry-Axe is small enough to carry and rugged enough for most jobs.
The Pry-Axe head and claw assemblies are separate sections forged from high alloy steel and heat-treated for maximum strength. A moulded rubber sleeve over the handle provides a non-slip grip. The Pry-Axe is electroless nickel plated for good looks and easy maintenance.
Tactical Model also available
- Top Cut Blade Design
- The pike is long, sharp, tapered and gently curved to fit a lock or latch
- Hole for inserting claw shaft for prying
- Spanner Wrench
- Moulded Rubber over handle provides a non-slip grip
- Unique locking lever allows the tool to be used in two positions, closed and extended
- Claw tool with gas shut off
- 2 Claws to choose from - Standard & Cutting
- Extend Pry-Axe for more leverage and ‘Slam & Ram’ feature
- Claw Tool can be removed and inserted into a keyway in axe head for twisting leverage in confined spaces