FIRESTORM - Mid-Calf Safety Fire Boot
SIZE RANGE: Full Sizes: UK 04 – 13
- FULL LEATHER UPPER
- Waxy Buffalo or Cow leather - 2.0mm - 2.4mm in thickness, tested in accordance with AS/NZS 221.3:2009 & EN 20345.
- BELLOWS TONGUE
- Bellows Tongue joins the tongue of the boot to the quarters (sides) of the upper. This feature aids water-resistance to the foot and promotes a snug comfortable fit.
- SPEED ZIP LACING
- For those that require a quick getaway! Laces are pre-tied to allow easy access using the zip insert.
- WATERPROOF LINING
- Genuine SymaptexTM waterproof lining providing maximum protection breathability and comfort.
- FLAME RETARDANT THREAD
- Boot construction with KevlarTM threads to maximize protection from sparks, dross, direct and radiant heat sources.
- PENETRATION RESISTANT MIDSOLE
- Stainless steel or composite plate inserted in the midsole. Complying to AS/NZS2210.3 standard, providing sufficient surface cover and to prevent a penetration force not less than 1100 N.
- SAFETY TOE CAPS
- Wide fitting steel toecaps complete with comfort strips. Complying to AS/NZS2210.3 standard, providing protection from impact energy of 200 Joules.
- DUAL DENSITY RUBBER SOLE
- Comfort nitrile rubber midsole bonded to a durable nitrile rubber outsole. Excellent fire resistance properties and robust wearing.
- HEAT & OIL RESISTANT OUTSOLE
- Tested in compliance to AS/NZS 2210.3 safety standard, heat resistant to 300° Celsius and able to withstand the impact of fuel oils.
- SCUFF PROTECTION
- Additional protection of the toe region against cuts and scuffs prolonging the life of the boot. Scuff protectors are either moulded polyurethane or highly abrasive resistant leathers.
- FOOTBED - GENERAL PURPOSE
- A foot-bed made of high-quality EVA moulded for comfort. Hard-wearing anti-bacterial top cover to promote foot health.