Not all feet are equal! The Dual Fit Footbed is designed to cater for your individual foot profile. It offers a ‘peel away’ removable forepart pad.
This allows you to tailor-fit a standard boot to your actual foot requirements.
In determining a comfortable fit you should:
- 1: Remove any tissue paper that might be inside the boots.
- 2: Release the laces so they are loose right down to the first eyelet.
- 3: Ensure you are wearing socks of thickness you are most likely to wear with the boots.
- 4: Place your foot inside the boot and determine if there is enough room in the forepart (front). Remember that the leather will naturally stretch as the boots are worn in.
- 5: If too tight, pull the Dual Fit Footbed from the boot and peel away the coloured forepart pad from the underside, then refit. This instantly provides another 2mm - 3mm of extra room.