Comfortable and suitable for all ages - ideal for bikers and other motorsport enthusiasts.
Why do I need NoNoise Hearing Protectors?
Wind noise on a motorbike produces noises levels up to 105dB; levels can reach 130dB for motorsport spectators.
Permanent hearing damage can occur from 85dB so it is essential always to use hearing protection.
Why are these Hearing Protectors different?
Developed over 20 years by leading experts, NoNoise MOTORSPORT Hearing Protectors are superior to traditional foam, wax or silicone earplugs.
- Precision noise filtration
- Reduces wind & road noise
- Allows communication & intercom use
- Enhances situation awareness
- Comfortable, washable & reusable
- Ideal protection for bikers & motorsport
- Precision-tuned, patented ceramic filters ensure maximum protection from dangerous levels of engine, wind & road noise. Unique filtration allows conversation, sirens and horns to remain clearly audible, with no muffled effect.
- NoNoise MOTORSPORT Hearing Protectors are precisely tuned for optimum attenuation at the frequencies required by motorsport enthusiasts, particularly motorcyclists.
- The independently measured mean sound attenuation (EN352-2:2002) is 29.6dB at the higher (most damaging) frequencies.
- NoNoise Hearing Protectors are tested and approved by the IFA (Institute for Occupational Safety and Health of the German Social Accident Insurance), Germany (CE0121).
- All NoNoise Hearing Protectors are certified for conformity to Council Directive 89/686/EEC, EN-352-2:2002 and NEN-EN-ISO 9001:2008 (Article 11 Point B of Directive 89/686/EEC) under the supervision of TÜV Nederland QA B.V.