The Firetec McLeod Fire Rake is the perfect tool for Wildland/Rural fire fighting. It is also a very useful tool for mountain bike track building.
Ideal for turning over and clearing pine needles, duff, sawdust, bark and other ground materials. The blade will also cut through grasses to expose underground burning.
FireQuip rakes are made from tough materials
- Grade 450 Bisalloy wear plate 4mm thick
- Grade 8.8 Zinc bolts
- 32mm Ash wood handles to take the punishment
- Powder-coated for extreme durability
- Rural Fire Fighting
- Mountain Bike track building
- Building and Construction
- Forest Industry