Measure weather conditions quickly and easily with the rugged, handheld Kestrel 3500, now with wet-bulb and baro/alt measurements included.
When fighting wild fires, protecting lives, houses, and property while ensuring safety for everyone involved this all demands accurate fire behaviour predictions based upon good weather observations. Kestrel weather meters have been relied upon by firefighters for decades to provide fast, accurate measurement of wind speed, temperature and humidity.
The Kestrel 3500 Fire Weather Meter has been updated specifically for fire fighting, adding barometric pressure, altitude and wet bulb readings and an easy-to-read Probability of Ignition (PIG), and Fine Dead Fuel Moisture (FDFM) reference card – everything required for complete weather observation.
The Kestrel 3500 Fire Weather Meter includes a hard, rubberized slip-on cover that protects the display and impeller, even when tossed in your pack.
IP67 waterproof and Mil-SPEC-810G drop tested, Kestrels are built for the abuse that work on the fire line can dish out.
- Neck Lanyard,
- CR2032 Coin Cell Battery (average life 300 hours),
- laminated Probability of Ignition and Fine Dead Fuel Moisture reference card,
Kestrel Weather & Environmental Meters are designed & manufactured in the U.S.A and are backed by a 5-year warranty.
Weather Conditions Measured:
- Barometric Pressure
- Dew Point
- Heat Stress Index
- Pressure Trend
- Relative Humidity
- Wet Bulb Temperature (Psychrometric)
- Wind Chill
- Wind Speed
- Waterproof PIG (Probability of Ignition ) reference card
- 3-Button Control
- CR2032 Coin Cell Battery (Average Life 300 Hours)
- Data Hold Function
- Drop-Tested, MIL-STD-810G
- Easy-To-Read Display
- Factory and field recalibratable
- Neck Lanyard
- Patented Impeller and Sensor Technology
- Slip-On Protective Cover
- Time of Day
- User-Replaceable Batteries
- User-Replaceable Impeller
WHO'S USING THE KESTREL 3000 POCKET WEATHER METER
- Wildland Firefighters
- Hazardous Materials Response
Click the highlighted links for more products and information relating to the Kestrel 3000 All-Weather Meter: