This lightweight backpack tether is perfect for conditions that demand hands-free attention.
The durable nylon harness wrap with hook-n-loop attachment can accommodate any style of strap with widths up to 3.75”, and is Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment (MOLLE) compatible.
The same hook-n-loop material also is used to easily stow your compatible Garmin device for optimal GPS performance while still providing access at a moment’s notice.
When the device is detached from the hook-n-loop, the spine mount and lanyard cord - adjustable in length from 2" to 14" - ensure the device will stay with you at all times.
- Easy to pull the handheld off and reconnect
- Suitable for most Garmin handhelds: Dakota, eTrex, GPSmap, Oregon
- Perfect adjustment at the shoulder straps (positioning higher / lower)
- Suitable for different shoulder straps (max. width about 7,5 cm / 3″)
- Velcro straps are interchangeable for attaching to wider shoulder straps (e.g. against longer velcro straps with buckles)
- Can be used at shoulder straps without accessory loops
- Lanyard cord for handsfree action and preventing loss
- Can be attached to a PFD when kayaking
For use with
Alpha, Approach G3, G5, Astro 320, Dakota 10, 20, eTrex 10, 20, 30, Oregon 200, 300, 400c, 400i, 400t, 450, 450t, 550, 550t, 600, 600t, 650, 650t, GPSMAP 62, 62s, 62sc, 62st, 62stc, Rino 610, 650, 655t