The Fenix WF11E is an intrinsically safe flashlight certified by IECEx, ATEX and CSA.
It can be used in Zone 0, Zone 1 and Zone 2 where there is potentially explosive gas, and Zone 20,
Zone 21 and Zone 22 in combustible dust atmospheres as well, such as petroleum, chemical and
textile industries, fire controlling, metallurgical areas, electric power stations and areas, and paper
producing plants, etc.
Powered by three included AA batteries, this intrinsically safe flashlight
has a maximum brightness of 200 lumens. The WF11E also includes a magnetic tail and magnetic body
clip, allowing you to attach the light to any metal surface. Made from anti-static plastic, impact resistant
to 1m, and IP67 rated waterproof and dustproof help make this flashlight the perfect tool for hazardous situations.
Weight: 160g excluding batteries
Battery: Three AA batteries (included)
Included: Three AA alkaline batteries, lanyard, spare O-ring
- Intrinsically safe flashlight for use in hazardous areas
- Cree XP-G2 neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by three AA alkaline batteries as shown in the battery list below
- Three output levels, max 200 lumens
- Made of explosion-proof and antistatic plastics
- Magnetic light tail and body clip
- Physical reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion