The Firetec Anti-Flash Hood is two layers of Kevlar / Permanent Fire Retardant Rayon designed for flashover protection at structure fires.
- The hood will prevent flame and steam burns to your skin but still allows you to be aware of your environment.
- The two layers of fabric give you good protection and are also comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
- The hood tucks easily into your jacket or overall collar for comfort and a good seal.
- The hood is machine washable, with fire retardant qualities that cannot be washed out.
The FiretecTM Anti-Flash Hood complies to the following standards:
- NFPA 1971:2000 edition and prEN 13911 compliant, UL listed 85TF
- Meets AS2755.1/1985 for flame stop and thermal insulation.
Material: 2 layers of Kevlar / Permanent Fire Retardant Rayon