The Reveal FirePRO Thermal Camera is an Affordable, High-Resolution Personal TIC
The Reveal FirePRO Thermal Camera is the first personal thermal imager on the market that is designed to withstand intense heat and water of interior firefighting, and the most hostile industrial environments.
When every second counts and lives are on the line, firefighters need every tool possible to increase their operation speed and enhance their situational awareness.
The FirePRO camera is a high-resolution thermal imaging camera with a 320 x 240 thermal sensor and intuitive software and priced to equip every firefighter.
The FirePRO features high-resolution imagery, 1800’ of range, will take up to 4,000 digital photos and even has a 300-lumen flashlight. All of this in a camera that is the size of a cell phone. However, don’t let the size fool you!
The body of the camera is made of the same composite materials that Indy race cars are made of and the screen is made of Gorilla Glass, designed to withstand intense heat and water and is non-reflective.
The FirePRO does not require a mounted charger, as it simply charges using a mini-USB just like many cell phones.
- Works Day and Night
- Waterproof: IP67 up to 2.7metres for 30 minutes
- Lockable setting so buttons don't get pushed accidentally
- Large on-screen temperature display
- 300 Lumen LED Flashlight (Includes Strobe Function)
- Thermal Sensor - 320 x 240
- 300mm to 550 metres Distance
Detection Temp Range
- 20c to 650c- Degrees Celsius
Thermal Level and Span
- Easily set and lock a temperature range to display the maximum thermal information of any object or scene with a set point and range.
- Calibrate for emissivity through easy, pre-defined settings. Compensate for various surface materials, ensuring accurate readings and reporting.
Three Distinct Colour Palettes (Including a fire filter that will colourize the hottest part of the image)
- COLOUR Screen for general standard room temperature work up to 65 deg C
- SURVEY screen for temperatures between 65 deg C and 150 deg C
- FIRE screen for temperatures roughly between 150 deg C and 550 deg C
- Will colourise the hottest part of the image
Full-Frame Mapping of Temperature Distribution
- Displays all temperature data for maximum clarity and resolution.
Multiple User Modes
- Normal, Spot temperature and Level & Span included.
- 2.4” Colour display featuring Corning® Gorilla® Glass protection.
32 Degree Field of View:
- 4x Digital Zoom
- Wide, 32°deg field of view with 4x digital zoom capability lets you easily scan a large area and identify potential hazards in seconds.