Fixed flow Chief™ nozzles efficiently deliver a constant gallonage from straight stream to full fog.
The simple rugged design makes the Chief™ easy to use, train with and reliable in tough situations.
Superior hydraulics due to a fully machined waterway result in excellent stream quality and reach.
The Chief™ is also available in true low-pressure versions with specifically engineered, calibrated and labelled stems down to 50 psi. With more than 300 available variations the Chief™ is easily customized to meet your specific needs.
- Aluminium/Bronze shut-off handle with double stops
- 100 psi, 75 psi or 50 psi models
- Durable colour selectable urethane bumper
- Can be field retrofitted to optional flows and pressures
- Standard spinning teeth, or optional moulded urethane teeth
- Available pistol grip made from Elk-O-Lite®
- 184 GPM at 50 psi in water setting
- Flush without shut-off