FireQuip Road Safety Vests are made from a full fire retardant material allowing for a "snap rescue" without the risk of catching fire.
Safety vests have the words Fire and Rescue in reflective material moulded onto the back of the garment. Optional lettering can be added if required.
- Radio pockets can be added to the vest if required.
- Our road safety vests use Prismatic tape which is the brightest reflective tape available. The tape remains fully reflective when it is wet and is solvent resistant, so washing is easy. The high reflective performance is not affected even after repeated washing.
- All vests are made with a lock stitch throughout the entire garment, which prevents stitching unravelling in the event the garment is damaged.
- Vests have a multi-dome system which allows for a large variation in size particularly when dressing down from Level two to Level one. This system also keeps the excess material tucked in, keeping the garment free of loose ends. V vests have deeper cut sleeve holes to allow ease of donning and for working without being restricted by the garment.
- The Road Safety Vests exceed O.S.H. requirements and specification Class 2 EN471 for reflective tape and day-glow fabric. The material exceeds the standard index 1 EN533:1997 for flame retardant fabric and also exceeds EN150 10528:1995 for wash cycles.
RED / YELLOW / GREEN